Digital Metal Detector for Equipment Protection - DM 2000
Developed with advanced technology, the received signal is processed accurately resulting in metal detection.
Offering easy sensitivity control according to the process, it is suitable for all segments that want to inspect production and have confidence that no metal will go unnoticed.
Advanced technology applied in the detection of ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Glass fiber sensor coil with rain gauge immunity seal (IP65).
- Microprocessed signal control.
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Liquid crystal display with back-light.
- Digital sensitivity adjustment on the (remote) control panel with 100 levels.
- Option to access programming through password.
- Detector counter.
- Detection intensity display by colored light bargraph.
- Beep warning signal of detection through BUZZER.
- Signal light communicates the sensor coil with the panel.
- Power switch on/off on the control panel.
- 1 output of relays NO and NC.
- 1 SSR output.
- Power supply: 220Vac - 50 / 60Hz).
- 24 "to 42" V-belt attachable sensor.
The DM 2000 Metal Detector can be customized and is also manufactured in different formats: V, Planar, Tunnel, or as requested by the Customer.
Quality Metal Detektor
This warranty stands for quality and safety, offering state-of-the-art products through a strict quality program.